Thursday, September 23, 2010

I meant to get some Work Done {sigh}..

..but i got side-tracked!

'Frustrated' would be a better word:

*Online banking is usually fairly straightforward for me - i've been doing it for years, but accessing my Recharge Card is proving to be bloody annoyingly difficult!  I can't work out if the bloody thing is accessible only via Internet Explorer (which i hate & try never to use), if it has some complicated registration/log-on procedure involving galactic-sized ID numbers, & whether my bank has done anything about it since i last complained..

* All i wanted to do was to get Windows Media Player to turn some  .wma  files into MP3 files so i could listen to them on my little MP3 player - nope!!  WMP'll 'rip' them from a CD but can't/won't (dunno which!) transmogrify them into MP3 files {sigh}..

*By the time i got thru all that, a sizable chunk of my time had been wasted, not to mention an entire SecureMail to my bank because its website timed-out & my email disappeared into a cyber-hole somewhere.. My second attempt was shorter, & probably rather testy..


*I'm now feeling tired & crabby & not up to doing any work at all!


Maybe tomorrow {sigh}.. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment